Howie Hawkins is a retired Teamster in Syracuse who has been active in movements for civil rights, peace, labor, and the environment since the late 1960s.
Gloria Mattera is a public hospital worker in New York City who has been active in the universal public health care, anti-war, and environmental movements.
Help put the Green Party Ticket on the Ballot!
The Greens need to submit the signatures of 45,000 New York voters by May 31 to be on the ballot.
If the Green Party gubernatorial ticket is not on the ballot, progressives will not be able to vote for:
Green New Deal
- 100% Clean Energy & Zero Emissions in 10 Years
- Public Power Utilities to build 100% clean energy
- Public Banks & Tax the Rich to fund Green New Deal
Economic Bill of Rights
- End Poverty with a Guaranteed Minimum Income
- Universal Public Health Care – NY Health Act
- Universal Public Child Care
- Tuition-Free Public College
- Affordable Housing – Repair & Expand Public Housing
- Fair Ballot Access
- Ranked-Choice Voting for statewide offices
- Proportional Representation in state legislature
Don’t leave the Green Party Ticket off the ballot!
The designated Democrat, Kathy Hochul, is a center-right corporate candidate in the mold of disgraced Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who appointed her Lt. Governor. The designated Republican, Lee Zeldin, is a far-right extremist who promotes the Big Lie that Trump won the 2020 presidential election.
Let’s give New Yorkers the progressive alternative they deserve in this election.
Let’s put the Green Party on the ballot.